Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to build complete websites. WYSIWYG means the finished page will display exactly as it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags as you point and click on the desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Simply drag and drop objects onto the page, position them “anywhere” and when you’re done, publish them to your web server (using the built-in publishing tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. A Web Builder project file can contain multiple web pages.
Desktop publishing for the web, create websites as easy as drag and drop
- “One Click Publishing” No FTP program required. No special hosting required, use it with any hosting service!
- Easily create forms using the built-in form wizard, form validation tools, and built-in CAPTCHA.
- Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
- Fully integrated jQuery UI (accordion, tabs, etc.), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
- Google Compatible Sitemap Generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
- Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tabbed menus, drop-down menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
- Built-in slideshows, photo galleries, hover images, banners, and more.
- Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
- Unique extension system (add-on) with already more than 250 extensions available!
Build HTML5/CSS3 Websites Today
- HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
- Support for HTML5 audio/video and HTML5 YouTube.
- HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
- HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
- CSS3 @font-face. Use non-web-safe fonts in all modern browsers.
- CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
- CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
- CSS3 animations and transitions. Including support for 2D and 3D transformations!
Features for advanced users:
- Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
- Integrated content management system with many plugins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album, etc.).
- Add custom HTML code with HTML tools.
- Layers: Sticky Layer, Anchor Layer, Floating Layer, Modal Layer, Docked Layer, Stretch Layer and more!
- jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for built-in jQuery UI widgets.
- Style Manager (global style, H1, H2, H3 etc).
- Master frames and master objects: reuse common elements of your website.
- and much more!
WYSIWYG Web Builder 17.3 Changelog:
- New feature: Added “Show quantity” option to PayPal shopping cart. When this option is not checked, the quantity of each item is limited to ‘1’.
- Improved: Refined the application initialization process to reduce initial startup time.
- Improved: Added a dedicated Spell Checker button to the Ribbon (Page) toolbar. It is also possible to customize the keyboard shortcut. The default is F7.
- Improved: Added scrollbar to Bootstrap Modal in site search results.
- Improved: The “cover” and “contain” options of the page background image now also support alignment and repetition.
- Improved: Added ability to add custom HTML to extensions (before tag/after tag)
- Improved: Fancybox (1.3.4) and PrettyPhoto (3.1.6) are now compatible with jQuery 3.
- Improved: Improved network functionality with many fixes and improvements related to sftp/ftp/https: better compatibility with various web hosts, security, error handling, etc.
- (SSH/SFTP: Added support for new algorithms: diffie-hellman-group14-sha256, diffie-hellman-group16-sha512, diffie-hellman-group18-sha512, rsa-sha2-256, rsa-sha2-512 , ecdsa-sha2 -nistp521, ecdh-sha2-nistp521, ecdsa-sha2-nistp384, ecdh-sha2-nistp384 This fixes the “Unable to agree on host key algorithm” issue observed with a few servers SSH Updated SFTP to make WWB work better with some problematic (older) servers TLS: Fixed issues when ECDSA certificates are used for two-way SSL (i.e. TLS client authentication). If SFTP encounters a “permission denied” error, it will retry internally using “./” to create the path relative to HOME TLS 1.3: Fixed “Unexpected key_share group” error that occurred in some rare situations. And much more…)
- Fixed: issue with blog carousel navigation arrows (wrong path)
- Fixed: List control in subtitles, orphan files and theme button (set of buttons) have no theme.
- Fixed: issue with button set configuration in theme button.
- Fixed: issue with Bootstrap dialog position in photo gallery.
- Fixed: Removed extra support in Bootstrap Accordion CSS.
- Fixed: Logout button slider cannot be set via properties dialog.
- Fixed: problem with Assistant object button IDs (Bootstrap)
- Fixed: issue with text hover color in auto-complete object.
Get notified of all our software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware